So my brother got me a gift certificate to a wonderful Spa in Salem called Indulge. Yesterday Tammie and I partaked in the spender of what they have to offer. I started with a Hot Stone Massage which was wonderful, while Tammie had a facial. Once we were both finished, I went and had a Facial while she had the Hot Stone Massage.
After we were done with those we had a nice light lunch while our feet soaked in preparation for our Ice Cream pedicures. I chose a Pumpkin Spice “soaking scoop”. while Tammie choose a Chocolate one. Next they used an ice cram sandwich pumice stone to exfoliate our feet followed by energizing mask I chose Marshmallow Tammie went with Caramel, she has some Marshmallow phobia:-) They followed it all up with body icing lotion, I went with Strawberry Kiwi and Tammie picked Vanilla. Once we were all done with our toppings they painted our toes. Finally was on to the manicure, I went with the Chocolate "soaking scoop" Tammie had Vanilla, we both went with the Carmel energizing mask and Strawberry Kiwi Icing Lotion. All in all it was a fun day at the spa with a great friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment