Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Surgery
Well after going back and forth with calling the insurance and the doctor's office it was decided last Thursday that I would be having surgery tomorrow, April 23. I'm excited to get back to doing thing I did before November. At the same time I'm a little nervous to have yet another surgery in my life. At 25 I've already had 5 surgeries all of which I was miserable after. I'm afraid of getting out of bed and recking something. Ive been bored for the last month just hanging out at home. My friends have tried to cheer me up by meeting me for dinner. After while you get tired of it all. Just doing little things like picking up a dropped sock takes a lot of work. I just want to be back to "normal." However normal i was before I got hurt. Well, we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment