Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mom's first Facial

Today I took my mom for a morning of much needed pampering. A couple of years ago I bought her Spa Finder gift cards, needless to say up until this point she hadn't used them. I had also found on Portland Live's half price spot some $60.00 gift certificates for only $30.00 at a spa in Beaverton, Elixir Day spa. During the bad weather I had scheduled us an appointment for us at Elixir, but due to the 3 feet of snow we got and the "devastating" amount the Portland Metro area got we weren't able to go. So I rescheduled for today. It was a nice, warm feeling place. They put us in a room that was large enough that while one was getting a facial the other could get a foot massage. We both had fun and it was a great Mother-Daughter Day.

No comments: